Top Fall Drinks for All Your Entertaining Needs
The arrival of the fall season brings crisp evenings around the fire as well as cozy indoor gatherings. Whatever the occasion, celebrate this year’s season of giving with these essential entertaining ideas and seasonal drinks.
Mix It Up
Shake things up at your next gathering with the perfect fall drink recipes that will wow guests. Use your very own bartender set to perfect every cocktail and take entertaining to the next level. This 100 percent natural bamboo and stainless-steel bar set is equipped with 11 accessories so you never miss out on an opportunity to create fun and delicious mixers. Start out your fall drink journey with these tasty recipes.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon together and rim each glass by lightly coating rim in water.
- In a shaker, add one ounce of Baileys Irish Cream, half ounce of Apple Schnapps, half ounce of Butterscotch Schnapps, and two ounces of milk.
- Shake well with ice and strain into glasses. Garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
- In a shaker, add two ounces of Applejack Liqueur, one ounce of lemon juice, and a splash of Grenadine.
- Mix thoroughly with or without ice and pour into glasses equally.
- Pour in hard apple cider into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Photo Credit by Inspired by Charm
The Perfect Fall Sangria
It isn’t fall without enjoying a true classic – the Fall Sangria. Sangrias are the perfect beverage to have on hand for a larger gathering of friends and family. Make sure to use a pitcher that will serve enough for a large group. For example, consider a crystal wine decanter that holds up to two full bottles of wine. Use the recipe below to create the perfect fall sangria that your guests are sure to enjoy.
- Core, peel, and thinly slice crisp fall apples and add to pitcher. Save around a half-cup for a garnish.
- Add two cups of apple cider, a half-cup of cognac, and a bottle of your favorite dry, sparkling wine.
- Chill the mixture for an hour or more and garnish with apple slices and pomegranate seeds when ready to serve.
- Serve chilled in a customized wine glass with cute and funny sayings perfect for any get-together.
Entertain Like a Pro
Take your evening of entertainment to the next level with a meat and cheeseboard that is sure to impress. Wine and cheese certainly go hand-in-hand, so design a charcuterie spread that embodies the tastes of fall. Add some warm autumnal colors with a side of sweet fig or aged cheese like Mimolette, an orange, firm cheese with a nutty flavor. Candied walnuts bring additional sweetness to any board. Try smoked meats to add to the cozy fall feeling.
Photo Styled by Samantha Sommelier