Summer is for Wine and Food Pairing
It's always a delight to serve creative pairings of food and wine especially now that there are trees are flush with chirping colorful birds. It makes you think about doing a barbeque and wine party with your family and friends. It's important to serve them with simple fresh dishes that are healthy while cutting down your kitchen prep time so you can spend more with your favorite people outside by your pool, garden or patio.
Which is why we prepared a list of casual summer wine and food pairings that you and your family or friends will surely enjoy :) Take note that all of the recipes are available online so you can google them or watch it on YouTube.
FOR WHITE WINE PAIRINGS
1. SALMOREJO SOUP
2. GRILLED FISH TACOS WITH PICKLED ONIONS AND AVOCADO CREMA
3. ROAST CHICKEN DRUMSTICK WITH PARSLEY AND GARLIC
FOR RED WINE PAIRING
1. ARGENTINA GRILLED TRI-TIP
2. SMOKY AND SPICY BLACK BEAN BURGERS
3. BAKED BRIE WITH FIGS AND WALNUTS
FOR ROSE WINE PAIRING
1. SALMON AVOCADO BOWL
2. SMOKED GOUDA MUSHROOM QUESEDILLAS
3. ROASTED BEETS, GOAT CHEESE, ARUGULA AND ORANGE SALAD
Just a FEW TIPS: ALWAYS complement your main course. Think about the flavor, the intensity and the level of the acid (fat) with your wine. Those elements must be balanced and not be competing with each other. But remember, rules are also meant to be broken --- so enjoy, have fun because that's what SUMMER is all about <3
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.